Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LOST


This is one of my favorite televisions shows. This is also my constant emotion these days. I haven't felt so, well, LOST since the beginning of medical school where I was convinced that everyone was constantly studying and I was incisively behind. I eventually just did stuff on my own pace and my own way and things went fine.

But doing things my own didn't really affect anyone else. My actions did not influence patient care. Now I can't really hold off on reading that chapter on hyperbilirubinemia because that kiddo is in the ED NOW.

I know I don't need to and can't possibly know all the answers now (why would I be doing residency if i did??), but I feel like I've got nothing in terms of knowledge. I am just roaming the island trying to figure out how to get back to what I know.

No comments: