Friday, November 2, 2007

done with psych, bitches!!!!

After a tough shelf test, I am officially done with psych! (well as long as I passed) It was a long 6 weeks and I do not plan to ever go back. Sure, the hours weren't bad, and hearing people's stories can be interesting--but when its not, its boring as hell and the hours drag on forever.

I did learn some important things. Like I have at least one personality trait in every personality disorder. (ahhh!) When my coat hung over my door looks like the boogey man, it's only an illusion and not a hallucination. That my favorite defense mechanism, displacement, (where you are upset with one person and turn it against someone else) is very immature, when the humor defense mechanism, which is usually really annoying to me, is actually mature.
Oh and everyone does drugs and everyone thinks of suicide.

the end!!

No comments: