Sunday, June 22, 2008

A few things happened this week:

*I made the decision to do EM/Peds. I am tired of switching around and although I did think about OB again for about 10-20 minutes Friday afternoon, I am going to stick with it. I visited the residency director for the peds department and he promised me the world---"we'd love to have you here....i've heard such great things about you..."

*we had a class meeting where a favorite doc said "don't listen to residency directors. they tell everyone they want them. they don't usually mean it."

*I am newly single. I dont have much to say about this one. I dont really talk about my private life here. But there it is.

*I have one more week of 3rd year left. I cannot believe this year is almost over. It has been a whirlwind of a year. And although I am so excited for 4th year, I am also terrified.

No comments: