Sunday, May 17, 2009

MD!

Well it is official---I am now an MD!! Patients beware--especially starting July 1st--I would suggest you visit a non-teaching hospital, at least for the month of July. But then please come all you want, I gotta learn somehow! :)

Graduation weekend was a lot of fun, but it seemed a bit anti-climatic at the same time. I've been trying to remind myself that I am actually done with medical school. Although I believe we learn throughout life, I am no longer an actual "student" anymore. I have spent 20 years of my life as a student. Weird.

The house drama continues---I think we might actually close next week!---but I am (trying to be) kinda glad---being an MD and house owner all in the same week is a bit overwhelming!

So do I change the name of the blog and just keep on telling my tale? Or do I just put this to rest (already!)?? hmmmm....

1 comment:

Ohke said...

HAHA! Congrats!!

you should be resident101 now, no?

good luck!