Wednesday, June 3, 2009

cambio

As things change rapidly around me, and we are warped closer to the start of residency, there is a large melancholy feeling about everyone "moving on."

Most of my closest friends have left the state to pursue amazing residencies elsewhere. And while I am so excited and proud of them, I am also sad when I realize many of them I may not see again. When will I have time to travel in residency? When will they? And of course I will make new friends, as will they. But I started this medical journey with them, and it would be nice to continue it and complete it together.

So while my own excitedness for my residency start date grows, so does emptiness of missing my friends, my classmates, my colleagues. I love you guys!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love you too!!! And I will be back in Tucson, as often as my parents can get me there! I miss you tons already though!